domingo, 22 de noviembre de 2009

Ice Cream for Dummies! (step by step)


Are you a dummie cook? Do you like Ice Cream?
If the answer for both questions is "YES!", you are reading the right blog!
First of all I want to apologize to those readers who are trying to be on a diet...

Last spring I asked Clumbsy Cookie for an Ice Cream recipe, and as she knows I´m very lazy, she told me the easiest recipe she knew...the problem is that the recipe is very easy and the ice creams are yummy!..I think that´s the reason because I´m putting on...

You can select the flavour but I strongly recomend you to try the chocolate one!

ICE CREAM FOR DUMMIES
  • 375 gr (13.5 oz) condensed milk
  • 400 ml cream
  • 250 gr (9 oz) chocolate (or 400 gr (14.4 oz) crushed fruits)
And now you only have to mix all the ingredients.

Suggestion 1: melt the chocolate before you mix it with cream and condesed milk...(just a suggestion)
Suggestion 2: grate some chocolate for the appearance...

step 1: put the cream in a bowl
(...you can whip the cream but It´s not neccesary...)


step 2: melt chocolate


step 3: add condensed milk


step 4: mix


step 5: stop mixing


step 6: add grated chocolate and freeze
(you can clean the table in order not to be a dirty man like me)


Try this at home!

1 comentario:

  1. No me lo puedo creer! Con step by step y todo!!!! Vaya que nivel! Oye, tu te tienes que sacar dientes más amenudo, que parece que te viene bien, jejejejejeje! Además los helados son buenos para el dolor de dientes! Me ha encantado ver esto ;)

    ResponderEliminar

Web Site Counter
Free Counter